We are looking for a Front-End Developer/Designer, preferably with at least one year of experience. Your role will be a mix of designing/developing brand new projects, as well as improving/troubleshooting existing sites, and you will also be comfortable developing custom functionality and problem solving for our clients.
You will be working directly with our clients and taking the lead on tasks as required, so a high level of spoken and written English is needed.
What we are after:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as you’ll be communicating directly with external clients and the team on a daily basis. You must be fluent in both written and spoken English
- Confidence using workflow processes such as GitHub and PHP Storm
- Proficiency with responsive and mobile-first development
- Great design skills and experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and InVision for prototyping
- Other design skills in animation, print design, logo development and branding
- Confidence to take the lead on individual projects, including handling client training and support calls
- An understanding of web, search, social media and all things digital. If you have any other complementary skills be sure to highlight these in your application
- Working to deadlines
What we offer:
We are very people-focused with a great fun-loving team and offer a flexible working environment where your voice carries weight. We want someone who shares our values, loves to be a contributing team member and can work under pressure with great attention to detail.
We offer a variety of services, from strategy to implementation and analysis, so if you have other skills you can bring to the role be sure to highlight them in your cover letter.
1. What can we count on you for?
2. What am I deeply passionate about?
3. What drives my economic engine?
4. What can I be best in the world at?